Have You Been Hurt On Another's Property?

Personal injury claims do not always come about because of a car, motorcycle, truck or bicycle accident. Injuries can happen in almost any circumstance, and when they occur as a result of another party's negligence, an experienced premises liability attorney can help you to seek compensation for your injuries.

Michael J. Macht represents people in personal injury and criminal law cases. He is a tireless advocate for his clients, and knows what it takes to work for them so that they can get the compensation they deserve for their injuries.

Knowing When You May Have A Case

If you have been injured on someone else's property, you should contact an attorney to make sure your rights are protected. You should be wary of agreeing to anything suggested by the property owners, managers or residents without legal advice. And because Michael J. Macht offers free consultations, there is no risk involved.

Mike also takes personal injury cases on a contingency basis, meaning you will not have any upfront fees.

Examples of premises liability matters include:

  • An injury due to unsafe conditions, such as a trip-and-fall or slip-and-fall accident. This could stem from an unshoveled or icy sidewalk, a leaking freezer unit at a retail store, or some other type of hazard that is not taken care of.
  • A property owner or resident failing to provide a safe environment. The classic example is when a dog bites a visitor or passerby.
  • An injury sustained due to negligent security, such as not enough employees or workers at a nightclub where a patron is assaulted.

If you have any inkling about your case, contact Michael J. Macht to discuss your situation. Reach him at his office located in Asheville at 828-252-0002 or email him via his online contact form.