So much of day-to-day living requires driving: going to and from work, getting groceries, seeing family and friends, and more. Facing a license suspension is inconvenient, to say the least. But ignoring it and continuing to drive can result in very serious consequences. A conviction on charges of driving while your license was revoked or suspended can result in jail time. We can help. Attorney Michael J. Macht protects our clients' rights and works hard to help them regain their driving privileges after a license suspension or revocation due to:
- Impaired driving
- Failure to appear
- Failure to maintain insurance
- Driving on a suspended license
Protecting Your Driving Privileges
There are many ways Mike can help you regain your driving privileges. Call our office to discuss your options with him.
- If an insurance company put a lien on your license after an accident, Mike can help you work out the lien for a conditional license restoration.
- In other instances, old charges can result in a driver losing his or her license. Mike helps our clients address and resolve old charges in an effort to secure a privilege license or a blow-and-go device, when a driver has old impaired driving charges.
- If necessary, he can represent you at a DMV hearing to fight for your driving privileges.
Our firm is in Asheville, North Carolina, and we serve clients in all surrounding communities. Mike is a lawyer ready to put his experience to work for you.
We Can Help You
To schedule a free initial consultation, call 828-252-0002 or email Mike.